Saturday, June 25, 2016

I Am The Lizard


Curt Connors was a nice guy, right? White lab coat, professorial, personable. It was the serum he took that made him villainous and transformed him into The Lizard.

I received a promotion a few days ago. I have religiously visited Atlas Comics every week for the past 10 or 15 years but it was just this past Thursday that my initiation ritual was completed. Proprietor John (The Dread Dormammu) and his henchman Angelo (The Red Skull) divulged that I would hereafter be designated as The Lizard. No longer a plebeian customer, they have elevated me to the elite level of customer-with-designation. Of course I am honored to be deemed worthy of the mantle of a character created by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko for 1963's classic Amazing Spider-Man #6!

Yes, Curt Connors and I are a couple of nice guys, but then we take The Serum. Beware Spider-Man, for I am The Lizard!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home