Thursday, January 07, 2016

Aliens Galore on Supergirl


I was wondering how Supergirl on CBS would distinguish itself from the many other superhero shows currently playing on television and now I have my answer.

Supergirl is the repository for visitors from other planets! Aside from Supergirl herself (from Krypton) the show also features Jemm of Saturn and The Martian Manhunter, plus Vartox of Valeron has shown up. 

Of course I await the inevitable appearance of Ultra the Multi-Alien. And why not? I thought I was the only one who remembered him but Ultra was judged popular enough a couple of years back to be released as an action figure!

Just kidding! This "ad" was designed by fan Kevin Wahl

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Bob Buethe said...

Ultra has always been a favorite of mine. He debuted around the time I started reading comic books in 1965. Although I was fascinated by the ads, I didn't actually read an Ultra story until I found some of his Mystery in Space appearances in a back-issue bin twelve years later, and soon accumulated all eight issues. I'll grant you that he was goofy, but I still love the concept.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home