Sunday, April 20, 2014

Guess Who I Saw on Wonder Woman?


Yesterday while I was doing something in the kitchen I had the television on but wasn't playing close attention to it. The Lynda Carter Wonder Woman show was on and I looked up to see a bad guy dressed in an army captain's uniform. He was in the scene's background and I saw him only for a few seconds but I said to myself with complete certainty Whoa, that's Jay Leno!

I executed my usual painstaking hayfamzone research and learned that the 1977 episode was entitled "The Bermuda Triangle Crisis," but IMDB indicates that its cast credits are complete and Jay Leno is not listed. Unfortunately I did not hear the character's name on the show and, just as unfortunately, not all of the men listed in that episode's cast have a photo accompanying their name. So my delving into this matter has dead-ended for the time being.

But there was no doubt in my mind when I saw that captain that the actor was Jay Leno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home