Saturday, May 04, 2013

Jeff Lemire Interviewed Twice


Today's Chicago Tribune features an interview with writer/artist Jeff Lemire. You can read it over here, but I can't tell you why the online version is dated a month ago.

I like Mr. Lemire's work. I enjoyed some of the interesting twists in his Frankenstein, Agent of Shade series, like having a character named Father Time portayed as an eight year old girl. I also appreciate his drawing style, as seen above (and here is an interview with the gentleman conducted by Damon Lindelof upon the publication of the final issue of Sweet Tooth).

I hadn't heard of The Underwater Welder before reading Christopher Borelli's Tribune interview and I am sufficiently intrigued that I have placed an order for that graphic novel.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home