Friday, March 15, 2013

My Newest Twitter Follower!


That's right! @DCComics is now following me on twitter. I have arrived! (My feeling of conquest is somewhat vitiated by the fact that the number followed by @DCComics has increased from 333 yesterday to 424 today, but let's not dwell on that.) According to their twitter subtitle, "DC Comics, Inc. (founded in 1934 as National Allied Publications) is one of the largest and most successful companies operating in America." I was a little surprised to see their twitter page adorned with a DC Swirl like the one above, since that logo was officially jettisoned a year or two ago in favor of the DC Peel:


Is this an indication that those behind the curtain hate the DC Peel as much as the rest of humanity does? Why can't we all just get along and agree to bring back the beloved DC bullet? Has Milton Glaser been elevated to sainthood yet? Mr. Glaser's bullet logo resonates with me far more than the above two designs.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home