Friday, November 16, 2012

Okay, I Like Arrow

I have previously expressed some hesitation regarding Arrow, the new CW Network television series starring Green Arrow. While this new show will probably not be displacing Ben Casey or St. Elsewhere from my list of favorite network dramas, it is growing on me and I'm finding it to be a worthwhile diversion.

Producer Marc Guggenheim has come up with the interesting device of splitting the G.A. origin story into minute snippets spread out over multiple weeks, and of course it's fun to see characters from the comics like Deadshot and Deathstroke come trotting out onto the screen.

I've been a little curious why Mr. Guggenheim changed the name of Star City to Starling City for the series so I direct-tweeted that question to him. "Just sounded more like the name of a real city" is the reply he tweeted back to me. (Yes, twitter is growing on me too.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home