Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Stan Lee, Then and Now

When I was much younger I thought Stan Lee was of Asian descent! This was before I ever saw any picture of the gentleman and I hadn't heard anything to the contrary. Yes, I was wrong, but I can't believe that I'm the only person who ever jumped to that incorrect conclusion about Mr. Lee!

A week or two ago I saw a notice on the internet that Mr. Lee was cancelling his upcoming appearances. That didn't sound good at all! I direct-tweeted to Mr. Lee that I hoped everything was fine. I hope many of his other 384,095 followers did the same.

Well it turns out that Mr. Lee has undergone a procedure to have a pacemaker placed next to his heart! I feel this news was not announced too widely and I'm happy to pass on that all is well. In this article Mr. Lee tells that he is proud to now be more like Iron Man!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home