Saturday, September 15, 2012

Well, This is Disappointing


I reported to you about the Kevin Smith cable television show named Comic Book Men back in the springtime. I enumerated reasons why it was horrible and I predicted there would never be another episode after that first group of six..

Guess what? I learned in the New York Times this week that the second season of Comic Book Men begins next month. How about that.

The article announced that Stan Lee will appearing on an episode of the show. When I first saw Mr. Lee at the first Chicago Comicon in 1977, the experience was wonderful and electric. These days I see The Man more often than I see some of my own relatives, so him appearing on CBM is a notch below bombastic for me.

Yes, I'll watch the new season and relate anything worthwhile. But I'm not looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home