Sunday, September 16, 2012

An Anniversary for Batman


An article in The Nerdist News points out that this month marks the twentieth anniversary of Batman: The Animated Series. They go on to list what they feel are the five best episodes of the cartoon.

I remember clearly that the kids and I piled onto the couch in the basement on the day of the debut and we watched it together. Both they and I were captivated from the beginning of the opening credits through the end of the half hour. And the show maintained its excellence for all the years it was on. I can say with no fear of contradiction that Batman: The Animated Series is my all-time favorite television cartoon based on a comic book character.

Here is the opening of the show so you can bask in its glory one more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home