Sunday, April 01, 2012

Hayfamzone Marks 10 Years on ebay Today

It was ten years ago today that the hayfamzone set up shop on ebay. This is not an April Fool's Day joke! Since that fateful day in 2002 I have sold 100 pages of original artwork and over 1000 comic books to some very nice collectors all over the world.

To celebrate this anniversary, here's what I'll do. Anyone who places a bid on one of my current auctions today and goes on to win that auction will receive a bonus comic book in addition to the one they won, an unusual comic book that probably is not already in their collection. (By "today" I mean at any time on 1 April 2012 as measured by ebay's time counter.) Here is a link to my current auctions. Good luck!

You might be wondering then if this all means that the word "hayfamzone" is likewise ten years old today, but the answer is NO! You can't drag it out of me just yet though; the Secret Origin of the Hayfamzone will be revealed in the near future, but not today.

Here is a fun poster designed for me by longtime hayfamzonder Mark Plastrik:

It began as a blog . . . AND NOW IT'S OUT OF CONTROL!!!
Who is it?
WHAT IS IT?
THE
HAYFAMZONE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home