Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Aw Yeah Comics is Opening Soon


There's a new comic book store opening soon, and it's called Aw Yeah Comics. Where have you heard that phrase before? Where else? Aw yeah, Art Baltazar!

Mr. B is opening his store in Skokie, Illinois, just minutes from one of my schools. Hooray for Skokie! More details about the store can be found over here.

Let's see if we can name all of the comics professionals who own retail comic stores. There's Geoff Johns, of course. We know from TV that Kevin Smith owns one. I think Mike Richardson of Dark Horse Comics used to have his finger in the pie (and maybe still does). And perhaps Tony Isabella? I'm counting on you to let me know if I'm forgetting any.

Do you see that big guy looking down on us from up there? Say hello to Action Cat, a mascot of the new store! And good luck to Mr. Baltazar in his new venture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home